Friday 7 June 2013

Wedding Bells

This weekend my aunt and uncle finally tied the knot! After 24 years together, it was about time too..



Jo, my fabulous aunt spent her youth touring the catwalks as a model, so it was always going to be a glamourous, albeit small, affair. Despite my uncle also being my godfather and one of my favourite people, he's been and done so many things it's all a bit confusing!
At some point we know he had a cameo role in a James Bond film, and was once a quite serious pop star in New Zealand. 


I wore a tophop dress, a vintage mink stole, a pretty Zara clutch and my studded Kurt Geigers. 

My fab sister is in an amazing Massimo Dutti dress which can be found here.


Some people see the similarity, but sadly all I see are the good genes I didn't inherit (boobs and a bum to be specific...) 
It was an evening event, filled with canapes, burgers and vodka shots (apparently an homage to the Russians among us). 
Me and my fabulous mumma


Godparents, and the most fantastically caring people I know
 Some may say the most important thing is the ring... (me, those people are me. Its beautiful)

We all had a lovely day, a lovely escape from revision, now back to reality... #ALevels 

CE x

2 comments:

  1. I really love the outfit that you chose; very glamourous!

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, i enjoy reading your blog post. Your outfit choice is uniques and catchy. My company is launching a leather accessories store in Spring 2014. we are located in Georgetown, D.C. and we would like to be featured on fashion blogs from around the world. All fashion bloggers please email us: obazzieservices@gmail.com and feel free to check us out on Instagram: @obazzieclassics

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete